top of page

10 Day Jumping Jack Challenge

Public·8 members

Duke - So In Love With You (Full Intention 12 Inch Mix) LINK

Jim Rorrison (drums/vocals),Hugh Finnegan (bass), AlanBryce (organ) and Ian McEleny(guitar) played Scottish clubs andcut this LP. They split in 1975.A track like Blindness opens witha lovely organ fugue beforeoozing into backwater Floyd.

Duke - So In Love With You (Full Intention 12 Inch Mix)

Bringing together 17 brand new recordings from series 2 and 3 of the global phenomenon all originally composed by Joff Bush. Widely lauded by parents and press alike for its heartfelt and funny portrayal of family life and celebration of play, Bluey follows a 6-year-old Blue Heeler dog, who loves to play and turns everyday family life into extraordinary adventures that unfold in unpredictable and hilarious ways, bringing her family including younger sister Bingo and parents Bandit and Chilli as well as friends and community into her world of fun and discovery. Bluey is an Emmy and BAFTA Award winning sensation that has won over families worldwide and is now broadcasting on multiple platforms around the world including ABC, Disney Jr, Disney+ and CBeebies. Bluey The Album reached number 1 in the Australian ARIA chart and the Billboards US Kid Albums respectively. The new album Dance Mode features music from the show, with its upbeat EDM inspired title track Dance Mode, through to The BeeeeeOOP Walk, Rain (Boldy In The Pretend) and Cat Squad.

But then we found the tape. A quarter inch reel in a plain white cardboard box, hiding on a shelf in the attic. My Dad explained how it came to exist: He found some friends (acquaintances really) who had a band and some equipment. They setup in my grandparents living room where the upright piano was, and he invited Fred over to record some of his songs with the band backing him up. Invited him over, to play loud music, in his bosss living room. Sounds like something I would have done. The idea was that maybe if there were some recordings of Fred that he could use them to get booked on the nascent college blues-revival circuit, but it wasnt to be.

What do you get when you team the weirdest actor in Hollywood (one Crispin Hellion Glover) with two of the weirdest guys in pop music (Barnes & Barnes of "Fish Heads" fame)?Something, well, WEIRD! Like, really freaking strange. Fans of The Residents and King Missile might find something to groove to here, but really this provides a voyeuristic dive into the deep, dark waters of one of the true characters of modern times (Johnny Depp or Keanu Reeves rock and roll crossover this ain't). Glover reads from his books of poetry ("Auto Manipulator" is about exactly what it sounds like it's about) over B&B's demented musical excursions. The result is a true cult classic, whose brief 1989 vinyl release remains impossibly scarce and impossibly pricey. Thus this first vinyl reissue (with three tracks never before on vinyl), in light blue with crimson "clowny clown clown" splatter vinyl limited to 2000 copies for Record Store Day! 12" x 18" poster and CD booklet featuring Glover's deeply disturbed comic book scribblings, too! (Don't bother calling the home phone number Crispin put on the back cover, it's disconnected).

After seeing the movie Call Me by Your Name for the second time, I left the theater and I was walking home to my apartment in Brooklyn, and I just started thinking about the images of water and the romantic feeling in that movie. I was just filled with this intense jealousy and desire be in love and feel that way. Then I wrote the lyrics to To Love a Boy as a poem, and I sent them to Jesse Harris, and he wrote that melody, and I loved it. Its about this dream reality where you could love somebody in an all-consuming way, where it feels like when youre swimming in the ocean on a hot summer day."

Heroins Discography is both a Dear John letter to the outside world and a love letter to the underground punk/hardcore community. This collection of recordings from the 90s contains all the bands ou